We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.   If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive cookies, but if you want, you can change your cookies settings at any time.

mutual carers - bromley

Mutual carers support service

To remain independent in the community

On this page, you can find:

  • Bromley Well services for carers of people with mental health issues
  • Relevant links

mutual carers support - bromley

How to be supported

Who is a mutual carer? A mutual carer is a person older than 55 who cares for an adult family member – son, daughter, sibling or other living relative - with disability at home.

Bromley Well

Bromley Well is a new Single Point of Access (SPA) that, among other services, provides specialist support to enable mutual carers to remain living independently in their own homes in the community.


Support includes assistance with:

  • Medical and professional appointments
  • Letters and bills
  • Emotional support
  • Planning for the future
  • Assistive technology
  • Self-management
  • Peer support groups
  • Information workshops
  • Healthy eating cookery sessions
  • Independent living skills


You can contact Bromley Well via:

  1. Phone - 0300 3309 039
  2. Email - spa@bromleywell.org.uk

Once received your referral from the SPA, a Mutual Carers Support Worker will contact you directly to invite you in for a 1 to 1 meeting. The Bromley Well mutual carers support worker is Pat O’Shea.


Useful links

The page was last updated on 13 March 2018.

mutual carers support - bromley footer

print this page

Have you found something wrong with this page? If so, let us know.


Connect with us


Back to top