Bromley Third Sector Enterprise (BTSE)
Bromley Well supports people who may be at risk of crisis in their lives but who could, with appropriate help, maintain both their emotional and physical health and wellbeing and remain living independently.
The service is funded by Bromley Council and Bromley Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
Bromley Well delivers support for the following:
- Adult carers - FIND OUT MORE
- Young carers - FIND OUT MORE
- Older residents - FIND OUT MORE
- Mutual carers support - FIND OUT MORE
- Mental health carers support - FIND OUT MORE
- People with learning disabilities and people with physical disabilities - FIND OUT MORE
- People requiring mental health support services - FIND OUT MORE
- People looking for volunteering, training and paid jobs - FIND OUT MORE
- Long Term Health Conditions - FIND OUT MORE
The Bromley Well service is delivered by a partnership of local voluntary and community sector organisations called Bromley Third Sector Enterprise (BTSE).
The page was last updated on 29 August 2018