Living well with Dementia
Helping people with dementia and their carers make informed choices about their lives
How Bromley can help you
This section of the Bromley MyLife website will be helpful for anyone
- Who has been told they have dementia – however recent that was
- For close friends and family of the affected person, as it contains information for anyone taking on a caring role.
As this section of the Bromley MyLife website evolves we will add further information - including descriptions, documents and links - so please check back regularly.
The word dementia describes a set of symptoms that may include
- Memory loss
- Difficulties with thinking
- Problem-solving deterioration
- Language difficulties
- Possible changes in their mood or behaviour
These changes are often small to start with, but for someone with dementia they often affect their daily life.
What you can do
You might choose to read through the whole section, or, if you prefer, you can focus on the parts that seem most relevant to you and come back to read the other sections at a later date.
If we are missing anything please let us know by