We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.   If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive cookies, but if you want, you can change your cookies settings at any time.


How to contact Bromley Council

- find out how you can ask the Council to complete an assessment of your needs

If having looked through the information on this website and you feel that you are eligible for an assessment or support by the Council you may want to speak to someone in Social Services at Bromley Council - now referred to as Adult Social Care Services.

The first point of contact

The Council's Adult Early Intervention Service is the main access point for people wanting to contact the Council's Adult Social Care Services either about themselves or someone else. The Adult Social Care Services provide support to people over the age of 18 who are in need of community care services.

These include services for:

  • older people
  • people with physical disabilities
  • people with sensory disabilities
  • people with learning disabilities
  • people over 65 years with mental health issues
  • people who provide unpaid care to friends or family.
  • people supported by Children’s Social Services who are approaching 18 years and may require support from Adult Social Care Services

What services do the Adult Early Intervention Service provide?

The Adult Early Intervention Service can provide the following services at no charge to you:

  • information, advice and guidance on a broad range of services in your community
  • an initial assessment to find out if you are eligible for support from Adult Social Care Services
  • arrange for broken equipment to be fixed or replaced

How to contact the Adult Early Intervention Service

You can contact the service by:

You can also tell us about your care and support needs or the needs of someone you know by completing our online Initial Information Form.

print this page

Have you found something wrong with this page? If so, let us know.


Connect with us


Back to top