Welcome to the Bromley MyLife website
Purpose of the website
The Bromley MyLife is provided by Bromley Council to provide trusted information and advice to help people who live in Bromley to live their lives better - including care and health, learning, and parenting support.
It is designed to help you learn how to find extra support to help with your care needs by helping you - or the person you care for - see more clearly what services are available in the local area and how to access them. It pulls together support and services from birth up to old age, across social care, health, education and wider support within the community.
The website is shaped around eight core areas of information:
- Adults with care and support needs - for adults aged 18 and over with care and support needs (including Bromley Council's Adult Social Care Services) - find out more
- Children with learning needs and disabilities - for parents and carers of children with special educational needs and disabilities (the Bromley 'Local Offer') - find out more
- Adult learning in Bromley - the range of adult learning & adult education courses & activities - including options for distance learning - find out more
- Fostering and adoption - Bromley Council's fostering and adopting services - find out more
- Living healthy, well and active - how you can help keep healthy and well - find out more
- People who care for someone - for people who care for someone - find out more
- Parenting and family support - for parents to see what support & help is available across the borough, including the Bromley Children Project - find out more
- Young adults - for young adults aged 14 to 25 with special educational needs and disabilities (the Bromley 'Local Offer') - find out more
Using the website
We have included some advice below to help you use the website:
Size of font
If you are finding it difficult to see the information on this website and other sites that we link into, you can make the font and the page bigger.
On the top right hand side of the screen you will see a set of five buttons, the first three allow you to change the size of the page and the font and the last two are there so that if you have a visual impairment you can change the colour of the screen and text to either yellow on black or black on yellow for ease of reading.
Whilst you do not have to have a Bromley Mylife account to access the information on the site, it is a useful place to store any information that you have found about specific subjects that you are looking at on Bromley MyLife.
It is a secure account, accessed by a password, which means only you can see what you have stored in your MyPad.
This is the area within your account where the information that you have saved is stored, again it is totally secure and can only be access by you once you have logged into your 'My Account' page.
Social media - Acceptable use policy
Bromley Council (the provider of the Bromley MyLife website) has a number of social media outlets which we invite the public to follow us on, including this website. Most online communities have their own rules and guidelines, which we will always follow.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on this website is correct and up to date, including hyperlinks to other organisations' websites.
Have you found something wrong with this page? If so, let us know.
Connect with us